Just got stung by a bee!!

Went outside to wave bye to Dh with Dd in my arms, and she started acting really funny, squirming all over the place, then I get stung, the bee got in my shirt! I checked her head to toe, and it doesn't look like she got stung at all thank goodness!

When's the last time you got stung by a bee?

MomtoElliett

Asked by MomtoElliett at 7:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in 2001. i got stung at on my right shoulder blade. i was in the front passenger seat of my mom's car with the window down, a bee flew in the window and stung me. THEN as if THAT wasn't bad enough, I was telling the story to the lady i was a summer nanny for (while we were driving to her house with the windows down) and a dang bee flew in and stung me in pretty much the SAME EXACT SPOT as the first one!! (it was a week and a half apart so just enough time for the first sting to heal :( lol)
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have never been stung by a bee.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• A few years back and it was a wasp on the inside of my had and it got so swollen its was to funny not to laugh but had yo go to the ER
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think a few years ago, I stepped on one, and got stung in my toe. Meh, I don't react badly to bee stings.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• not in over 20 years. i am allergic. hope it never happens again
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's been years. Slap a wet tea bag on it and we're good to go
    LoriG50

Answer by LoriG50 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• shouting OWWWWWWWW!!!!!! You poor thing! I hate bee stings. Use a credit card or similar to scrape the stinger out, don't pull it. It's been about 2 months for me. I was doing yard work & was fixing the creeping ivy when I grabbed one. It got me right in the palm of my dominant hand! That sucked for like 3 days!

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ouch !
    last time i was stung was when i was a kid actually...i stepped on bee, not intentionally...i was barefoot...didn't realize what I had done until I got stung...i lifted my foot real quick and there was the bee ! ouch !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2010