Is this weird?

My DH called my OB and left a message for her concerning us TTC. He wants to get checked to see if it's him having issues because it takes us over a year to conceive. We lost a son at 5 months, so he really wants another baby. We are hitting the right dates because we use a monitor. She has not called him back, do you think it was weird for him to call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• nope not at all
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think its amazing there's a man out there who will call a dr on his own! The only way I'll ever get hubby to see any kind of dr is if its an ER dr. He'd never call. I think you should be impressed w/ his willingness to meet this head on & get tested to see if he's the hold up. Most men would just stay & wallow in self pity.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's really good of him to have called. A lot of men would assume that the problem must be you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would be very happy if my DH took the initiative to solve a possible problem. Hold on to a man like that! Good Luck TTC! :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Aw, thanks guys. I didn't think it was weird, but I was just wondering if she did that's why she's not calling back maybe? And yes, my DH is awesome!
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2010