Phantom baby

anyone else experience it? feeling like you are pregnant when you are not. like feeling the sensation of a baby moving around or kicking? its always kinda creepy to me and makes me feel baby lust! LOL

sati769leigh

Asked by sati769leigh at 8:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it never makes me wish i was pregnant lmao..... more like thank god its just my ghost baby!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I haven't felt that , but even at my age I would love to be pregnant again. There is nothing so wonderful.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Once in a while I feel it, but in all honesty no I am very glad it is not real.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yep, all the time. My son is 13 months old and i feel him in there still :) Its just gas!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol yep! I'm 5 weeks pregnant today and just lastnight I was laying in bed and went "whoaaa" My man said "what's wrong"? I told him I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but for a minute there I felt like I was 5 months! I felt a baby roll over inside me. It was the strangest thing!
    KaiaNKiara

Answer by KaiaNKiara at 12:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010