spritiual beliefs and what does this mean

ok i have 2 kids a ds who is 3 and a dd who will be 2 in 2 months. in between them i miscarriaged another daughter she would have been 3 this coming jan. i believe she comes to me a a butterfly. when im outside i often have one that is around alot. well i havent had my period this month and its 3 days late. (my tubes were cut and burned in 08) and this month that butterfly has been around me everyday im outside. it lands on my belly. yesterday it came in our car window and touched hubbys face. can anyone explain this to me. why is this one butterfly coming and touching hubby and i. it does get really close to the kids too. so im curious with my period being late and the butterfly coming around

knagsmom

Asked by knagsmom at 8:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That daughter is with you already. What happens is that the body you were making for her in your second pregnancy was flawed, so her spirit stayed on the other side until a more perfect body was created in your third pregnancy. When a child's spirit chooses a family, they don't give up trying to enter it, unless the parents give up. But I strongly sense that the butterfly is a message from the Other side. And the sender is female--but older. Like a grandparent. She senses that you still grieve the first body that you tried to make for your daughter and are not celebrating the fact that this child finally made it to you. You have that little girl. She made it across. I'm sorry if this sounds strange. I'm just the messenger. There is an Aida, or Adah. Check for this name pretty far back in time.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Aww, what a wonderful thought, I don't really believe in these types of things personally, because I believe they go to heaven, but after my grandmother died we suddenly had a white dove that perched itself on the power line over my yard and it stayed for 2 summers, I liked to entertain the thought that it was my grandma watching over us, but I truly don't really believe it in my heart, but it was such a nice thought that I had.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Awwww! IMO things like that have meaning. I don't believe its necessarily "your daughter" but more of a healing, happy energy. Make sense? If you're pregnant you'll have to come back & tell us!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ooooh! I love stories like this. I miscarried 4 babies. I wish this would happen to me! Now I'm very curious if you're pregnant....Take a test today and tell us! lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i would take a test but with ds i took test from may 07 to august 07 all neg. blood and urine. turns out in oct 07 i was 5 months pregnant. then in 08 the only reason i knew i was pregnant with dd was because ds had jumped on my belly. so im scared to test and it be neg. so im waiting a few more days before i go to the doc and find out
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010