i am 23 days late and still a neg. pregnancy test ..could i still be pregnant

i am always on time and every 28 days...i ovulated on aug 27-sep3 and me and my b/f had sex on sep first and he didn't pull out..i have all the symptoms of being pregnant...again(i have a 2 year old..same b/f) but have taken 2 test and both say negitive i would be almost 5 weeks prego

lilyippers

Asked by lilyippers at 11:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If they're both negative, maybe you should go to the doctor or a clinic and get a blood test. If you aren't pregnant, I'm not sure what else could be wrong. I think it would be a good idea to get a professional opinion.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My first 3 tests were negative, it took a blood test in order for me to find out i was preggo. I would wait another few days before attempting again because false negatives are a possibility.If your still feeling sick go the dr and ask he run a blood test to see if your prego or not
    fire_girl7281

Answer by fire_girl7281 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008