I am 3cm and 39 weeks and 3 days should I go to hospital now or wait!! I can not feel my contractions but i have so much pain in my back!

I have so much pain in my back I can not feel my contractions in my stomach my doctor told me they were 10 to 15 minutes apart 3 days ago though!

JennifernJt56

Asked by JennifernJt56 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it were me, i would wait, but personally i like to get to the hospital at the last minute to avoid interventions :) are you having like come-and-go back pains? i never had back labor so i'm not sure. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Go to the hospital when the pain is too much for you to handle personally. They always say when you are doubled over in pain, then it is time to get to the hospital asap.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yeah, I would go, just to be safe if anything. Good luck!!!!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i would go.. goodluck
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• hey, tandie first of all let me say this, WHAT THE HELL ARE U WAITING ON?! lol. if i were u i would go, theres no need of waiting until the pain gets unbearable. because, now a days, if u wait and go to the hospital too leate they will not give u an epidural or anything for pain, since ur so close to delivery.
    Tanisha709

Answer by Tanisha709 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I waqs 32 wks pregnant with my first. I had a lot of back pain for 4 days before I went to the hospital. I had a bad back before I got pregnant and people always told me your back pain gets worse when you are pregnant. I just figure it was just that geting worse. Once I got to the hospital I was 4cm and in active labor. It was just all in my back and not in my stomache.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would go, especially since you are so close to your due date. Even if it's false alarm.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010