ex husband's new wife.

My ex husband remarried recently, not the problem. His new wife is talking to My Mom and asked her since he was her son in law if that makes her My mom's new daughter in law. Big problem with this. She is no relation to my mom. If new wife was talking to my ex's mother then yeah. What do you think?

Asked by dragonlady44 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that's just a little strange, your mom should think so too....

Answer by plylerjones at 9:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hmm... that doesn't sound right...

Answer by anabele at 9:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• That is really weird.

Answer by skydedi at 9:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yeah...No, she isn't.

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• She doesn't sound like she's all there...

Answer by thatgirl70 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Wow, that is super odd of her to be talking to your mom! I would say something. Tell your ex husband that his new wife has no business talking to YOUR mother!

Answer by buggaandmommy at 9:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• She sounds like she is not playing with a full deck. I hope your mom spoke up and told the wife that wife and ex are nothing to her (mom) and not to call again.

Answer by MizLee at 9:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Here is the Freaky part. My mom doesn't have a problem with it and I got told by a good friend that I shouldn't have a problem with it because she isn't talking to me.

Comment by dragonlady44 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Sorry, I'm confused. Why is your ex still you mothers son in law? He is an ex son in law. LOL. I was married for 10 years and the parents went with their kids, not the ex's. Maybe boundries are not quite right and she doesn't know where she fits in. I think it is strange, however, my mother would not consider my ex as her son in law anymore. JMO.

Answer by DebbieA at 10:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• wierd

Answer by jeter4u2 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010