for welfare i need to apply to 5 jobs. which companies should i apply for?

which jobs can apply for online? any ideas?
not walmart!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• best buy, home depot or lowes, target, macy's, any stores or restaurants you can think of
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think if you are going to be on welfare--you should apply to many places, including walmart. Take any job you can.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Your question is worded in such a way that it seems like you don't WANT a job, but are just trying to meet the welfare requirement to apply for 5.

I agree with this
    "I think if you are going to be on welfare--you should apply to many places, including walmart. Take any job you can. "

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:18 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Sorry to give vague answer but it's going to depend on where you live and what job skills you have. Try checking out job search websites. There are a lot of them out there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would try ones like pizza driver, Fed Ex, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, McDonalds they are usually hiring (at least here). Also try a temp service.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 9:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well that depends on if you want to get a job or not...if you cannot draw welfare if you have income, then I'd say shoot for offices and manger postitions but if you really want a job. Hit the local fast food places
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2010