why does he wanna leave?

my bf wants to leave me because i decided to keep the baby, that is is soul reason. Why? i don't get it i told him if he leaves he can just forget about coming around all the time and even if he doesn't wannna pay for the baby he's gonna have to.

xtracyxx

Asked by xtracyxx at 9:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe he isn't ready for a child. My ex husband was not ready to be a father.. and I respected his decision in that. He does not pay me a dime in child support either. I love my children, and can not imagine life without them. I am not going to force responsibility onto someone that does not want it. I support my children on my own.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm so sorry. He's not a real man. He wants to stay the baby, and doesn't want to give up his position to a real baby. There are so many good men out there, don't waste your life on the wrong one. Accidents happen, but children are always a blessing and everything happens for a reason.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Also I was going to add that if you force him to pay then you're opening up yourself for heartache later on since he'll have a say in everything. If he doesn't want this count your blessings and do it on your own.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Sounds like there's no place in your life for this fella. If keeping your baby is what feels right for you and he is not ready, don't try to force him. You can do it on your own.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 9:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• What a douchbag. You and your child are better off without him. Let his worthless butt go.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I guess he isn't ready for the baby! Yes, he will have to pay support, hopefully he has a good family that will want to interact with your kiddo,,,IDK soo sorry mamma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• He should of thought about that a long time ago.I would tell Him that He has to pay for his mistakes and pay child support and if He dosent want anything to do with the child then fine long as He helps pay for everything!
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010