Abortion

Has anyone had an abortion? What was it like during and after? What's the biggest challenge now that it's all over?

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It was the scariest thing I ever did. I was young, my bf and I panicked and didn't tell anyone where we were going. I didn't have any problems with the actaul proceedure except vomiting from the anesthia. The biggest challenge was forgiving myself for panicking and not looking at other alternatives. Now, years later, I know how much my family loved me and how we could have made it all work out if I had the baby. I was too young then to accept that. I still believe every woman has to make this decision for herself, but I would encourage anyone to talk to a counselor, friend, anyone to weigh all options.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010