Gift Ideas?

My son will be turning 1 on December 13th. We bought him the playschool ball popper, the radio flyer red car from walmart, a softball set, golf set, a flashlight since he loves them, a little tikes rocking dragon, clothes and a bubble blowing gun thing. Some of the things are going to be for Christmas too. I just can't think of anything else a one year old would actually play with.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 11:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anything with lights and sound is the best for that age. I just bought my niece that turned one the active story books. For instance, you push the picture that coordinates with the one in the story and the character will talk.
    Also the little push poppers. The ones that have the balls in it and when you walk with it, they start popping.

kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My boys when they were little LOVED tents. We started out with a "kids tent", then as they got older went to a larger one. They would set it up in their rooms or in the living room and play for hours!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think we plan on getting him a ball pit for either his birthday or Christmas too.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We got my son a ball pit! it looks like a football field with the goal post or whatever its called! he loves it!! He also got two other things that he loves!~ Its the laugh and learn bounce and spin Zebra and that story time learning chair! He got these things for his 1st birthday in august! He got plenty of other things but these three are his faves!
    A.J.s_mommy

Answer by A.J.s_mommy at 11:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Does he have a toy box for these toys? I'm getting my little man (he'll be 1 on January 24th) a his-size toy box for Christmas to put all of these new toys in! Oh, and bath tub toys.... lots of bath tub toys!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• How funny my son turns 1 on dec. 8th, we haven't got him anything yet. But I know we are getting him a little keyboard, and a dump truck.
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 11:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I got my 1 year old the Fisher-Price - Learning Home Playset - Laugh & Learn.... He loves it... It is the neatest toy i ever got... Your son would love it too

mattnryansmom

Answer by mattnryansmom at 12:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yeah he already has a big little tikes toy box. He has so many toys already we were running out of places to put them out of the way.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 4:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2008