Ia m going to be married for 2 years Aug 8th.....I dont know what to get my husband.....Any ideas??? Also what can I do thats romantic....Nothing to crazy lol I am 18 weeks preggo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 10:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• one year i made a book about how we met- drew it all out with stick people. my hubby LOVED it so much he actually got a little choked up... i put that harry connick jr song on while he opened it "if they asked me I could write a book, about the way you walk and whisper and look... I could write a preface on how we met so the world would never forget... and the simple secret of the plot is just to tell you that i love you a lot... as the world discovers as my book ends how to make two lovers of friends"
    :) happy anniversary
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2010