Have you or anybody you know filled out for a job working for the postal service? Any position. Does it cost anything to takes exams? Any info would be appreciated, Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are always ads in the paper for Postal Jobs, but those are scams. They want you to pay for 'training' for the test or some crap. Call your post office, ask how you register for the exam. It don't cost anything.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No it doesn't cost anything to take the PO test but they only test certain times. Go to www.usps.com and look under career section. There, it will tell you how to go about applying for a postal job. You can also check www.usajobs.gov.

Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Well my husband applyed at a postal job position for drivers in our local area and it was from the usps.com and they did charge him $130 i think it was for the study books ( which he did get in the mail) but he is still waiting for the testing!!! And it was been over 2months now .....so he just went ahead and got another job!! Oh....and they will refund your money if you don't get a job i think!
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 12:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My husband applied for a job at the post office about 6 years ago. It costed us $130.00 and he took the test which is 4 hours long and never heard a word from them nor did we recieve a refund.
    Anonymous

• I have another opportunity for you if you would like to know more. Please visit my profile page. Join the webinar to learn more about this business. I stay home and love the extra $$$$.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2008