I'm a stay at home mom Help!!!

Does any one know how to make money while you stay home; are you a stay at home mom>? share your tip's to success!!!!

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 10:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have  lots of ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Although I have lots of leads, the best thing to do is to be creative. Sit down and list the things you are interested in doing.  Check to see if there are others in your area doing those things.  You can get great ideas on Craigslist for your area under the Services tab.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I too am a stay at home Mama with a 2 year old son! I clip coupons, shop sales weekly and clearance for everything from food to clothes and toys! I also own a couple of home based businesses... I'm a Mary Kay Distributor and also work with an awesome company called GBG which offers a FREE business opportunity! Check out my site at http://www.shopgbg.com/bbuchanan and let me know if you need more info! Good luck!
    bbuchanan1985

Answer by bbuchanan1985 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• SCENTSY IS MY SUCCESS!!!

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

THE best company I've ever worked for. Great people....and tons of success!!!! If you're interested...just let me know. I'm happy to help in anyway I can.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Well stay at home mom can money can be hard. How many kids do u have? Could u handle one or 2 more? maybe babysit for someone. Also i hear avon orders are a good way to make alittle money on the side. Just drop a book off at a local place and if anyone wants something they'll call. Ur number and stuff is on the back of the book.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Check your in box I will message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I make extra money at home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Let me know if you would like any info?
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am an insurance agent and I work from home. I also just re-joined SoyLicious. If you catch the anniversary special by tonight you can start for $10, otherwise it goes back up tomorrow to $30-$40. www.soydiva.com
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2010