Do you watch Supernatural?

So who all watches the TV show Supernatural?

I do!! I think Dean is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ME TOOOOOO!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!! And I actually have a slight crush on their dad too, but that's from his character on Grey's. Is there gonna be more? I can't imagine there will be another season, although I'd love it!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• New season start Sep 25th!!! I can't wait!!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• OMG!! The weirdest thing, I was just about to ask this very question about a 1/2 hour ago, but became sidetracked by my kids! lol I LOVE that show!!! I became hooked on it this spring with the reruns on TNT, and had to watch the 5th season online. Yes, they are doing a 6th season and I believe the premiere is the end of Sept, like around the 25th. So what do you think about the ending? Do you think Sam is human, demon, angel or all of the above? lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• AND to add... I love how they add a little comedy in there as well. Cas has to be one of the funniest characters! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• YES!! big spn fan!!!i cant wait for the graphic novels!! this season is is looking good so far! yes dean is really yummy! i really liked season 5 finale. ok im such a sap but when chuck was talking about the car. and the boys i was well crying my eyes out. oh and sam!!! i wanna know how he got out!!i cant wait till sept~!!
    asistartomosh

Answer by asistartomosh at 10:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I too hot hooked on it when it came on TNT. So I bought all the dvds but had to watch the last 2 seasons online that were not on dvd yet! I love how they can make you laugh! love the humor in it! As for Sam, I think he will be demon! After all the light was going in and out when he was standing under it and that happens when the a demon is around! I can't wait for it to come back on!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• What graphic novels?!! I teared up when Sam/ Lucifer looked at the car and had flashbacks. I can't believe more people don't watch this show! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• PUDDING! lol sorry i had too..
    asistartomosh

Answer by asistartomosh at 10:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ops sorry i ment anime : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-06-09/supernatural-the-animation-project-launched-in-japan
    asistartomosh

Answer by asistartomosh at 10:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• @Shanlaree- I love it too! The episode where Dean was a scardy cat had me laughing my ass off!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2010