Do you find this to be true?

Since the change to this section there is a lot of fraternizing among us with the helping of credits etc, I think it is awesome how we tend to help each other out, do you agree?

Asked by older at 10:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I don't find it any different.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• not really any different than before, IMO. i mean, sure, there are 'regulars' that i'm familiar with, and have a tendency to 'help out' when i have credits left. but i wouldn't call it fraternization...for me, its that i'm now a SAHM, rather than in a salon 10/hrs/day, and actually have time to waste on the internet! lol!
    is it just me, or are there tons of new people, since 'the change'??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• no dulls, not new people, these are the people that normally commented anon, now they want credits!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• what i have noticed, OP, is i'm pretty sure i am recognizing the old-anons, since they have to identify. lol. of course, even when we had the free-anon feature, i'm pretty sure i recognized those who posted both ways! didn't you?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yah dulls, some of them I did, mainly by their rudeness!

Comment by older (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010