Do any of you have ideas for a "Dirty 30" Birthday Bash... Female

My sister is turning 30 on the 15th and her friends want me to help get the party together. I decided we should give her a "Dirty 30" Party because jof the milestone. However, I am fresh out of ideas! Can you ladies help me... I'm actually embarrassed because I do this on the side and I can't do it this time...

In desperate need,

Samara

DelDeJoSasMom

Asked by DelDeJoSasMom at 11:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You need a penis cake! Or something risque. ;) I love the pinata idea and the dirty gift idea as well. Also visit your local Adult Warehouse and see what they have for party selection. You can use Bachelorette Party ideas. One game I like is the Thigh Squeeze. You write a some 'dirty' things to act out on paper, stuff it in a balloon and blow it up. Each girl pops a balloon with her thighs and then acts out whatever is on the paper while the others try to guess what she is doing. It's HILARIOUS! You can do things like Orgasm, BJ, Faking an O, Jello Shots, etc. For your invites, make your own. Michael's/JoAnn's and Target all sell ready to print invites. You can create your own wording and use pics or clip art that fit your theme.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 10:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• a dirty pinata. take a shot hit the pinata, stuff with condoms lubes panties whatever else you can think of
    Anonymous

• Have a Pure Romance (or something like it) party. I've seen them for bachelorette parties, so why not for a birthday?
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 3:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Dirty 30! Have a Dirty Martini B'day Party for the girls! You can buy several types of martini mix where all you do is add the Vodka. Have each of the girls bring something dirty but useful for the birthday girl. Let them know that other gifts are welcomed but to bring something for the dirty 30 theme. The rest is easy..Just add snacks & you girls have a receipe for a GREAT Time!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008