how to find a real stay at home job?

have internet
anything real to do and not a scam

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Id be happy to help, check your in-box I will message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i am in the same boat with u mamma so i can help
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 11:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hey, when you find one could you please let me know. I am looking for something to do at home. Something that is legit and not a scam and something that I do not have to spend money doing to start out with. I've been down that road!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have  lots of ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Although I have lots of leads, the best thing to do is to be creative. Sit down and list the things you are interested in doing.  Check to see if there are others in your area doing those things.  You can get great ideas on Craigslist for your area under the Services tab.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hey Mama! I have tried out so many opportunities over the last couple of years and spent so much money out of pocket, it's RIDICULOUS! I have found an awesome company with a FREE business opportunity, check it out at http://www.shopgbg.com/bbuchanan and let me know if you'd like more info! Good luck!
    bbuchanan1985

Answer by bbuchanan1985 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Work from home business (I've made great money...and it's tons of fun!!) www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Work from home job... westathome.com

Hope this helps some.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:13 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes, This company is online and its legit .. http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 9:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010