HCG diet

I keep hearing about this...can anyone tell me what it's about and if it worked for you. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• Never tried it, but I googled it, Looks like another one of those schemes to make the inventor of it rich. NO WAY you can saftly loose 1 to 2 pounds a day. Save your money. Stop eating junk and processed foods stop soda's and diet soda's drink lots of water and excercise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• One of my coworkers is on it. She has lost 30 pounds in about 2 months, but it seems unhealthy to me. And, I don't think I would be satisfied on what she eats. I would be very afraid the weight would come right back as soon as you stop the diet.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You take HCG either as an injestion each day or as drops under your tongue. You follow a very strick diet 500-800 calories a day.
    You do this for three weeks. It can be repeated until you reach your desired weight. Gotta be committed to do this diet. The shots/drops are supposed to control hunger. It does work.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 6:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010