why does my vag hurt? adult content

Last night I went to bed and felt fine. This morning I woke up with pain in my vag. I dont know if something crawled in there, or if I pulled a muscle or what. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• well have you had any sex,if not maybe it sjust the muscles/
    lovely163

Answer by lovely163 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well have you been working out any? Riding a bike can make it sore down there. Having to much sex can also make it sore down there. I've never heard of something crawling into someones vag so I don't know about that....Have you look at it to make sure nothing is there, like bumps, marks, redness? It also could be maybe you are about to start or just ended. I know I get sore down there when I just ended my monthly! If it continues you might want to see your doctor.

lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• STD?
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Could be an infection of some kind, nothing crawled in there dear. Trust me. And I doubt you pulled a muscle in there. Ask your Dr's nurse. Dont get upset untill you find out whats causing your pain.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Are you really talking about your VULVA??? It is kinda hard to see your vagina,you know. It is inside.
    But anyway....yah, I bet something crawled in there. LOL.
    J/K but seriously, how would WE know??? See your Doctor if it doesn't get better.
    Anonymous

• hmmmm
    Not.So.Virginal

Answer by Not.So.Virginal at 12:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010