I can't be very far along! My last period started on August 26th! But try telling that to my breasts! They are SO sore! Does anyone know of any thing at all that will bring some kind of relief?

happymommy284

Asked by happymommy284 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ok, I know this sounds a little crazy..but it helped me TREMENDOUSLY! When I was pregnant, and my boobs were sore, I bought some cabbage and kept it in the fridge. Then, when my boobs would start hurting, I would tear off some of the leaves and put them in my bra...idk, it's a wives tale, but it WORKS! Try it!
    mafia_mama08

Answer by mafia_mama08 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My sore breasts were the first clue to me that I might be preggers...the best thing I can tell you is to sleep in a sports bra and to wear a very good support bra during the day....other than that, it's just one of those things. It does get better....doesn't completely go away, at least it hasn't for me...but the worst is in the beginning. I'm 25 weeks and I've gone from a C cup to a DD.
    missyd73

Answer by missyd73 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• how far are you
    Anonymous

• I am not exactly sure how far I am. I used a due date calendar where I put in the first day of my last period and it said that I am around 6 weeks.
    happymommy284

Answer by happymommy284 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008