favorite anniversary memory??

today is our 5th anniversary..yeah us!!
share your favorite anniversary memory, and i'll vote everyone up!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 11:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On our 10th anniversary my husband bought me a diamond eternity ring and an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet which I had pressed and framed.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• On our 25th anniversary we went to Hawaii. We had our favorite meal ever there. We were seated next to the window so that we could see the sunset, and the food was spectacular. The server went out of his way to find out exactly what we liked and didn't, and the chef prepared exactly to our tastes. The dessert was a work of art. We thought it had been set on a lace doily, but we found out the chef had drawn an intricate pattern on the plate with chocolate. The whole trip was magical.

Answer by Bmat at 11:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Congratulations on your anniversary! Many happy returns.

Answer by Bmat at 11:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes congratulations & i havent had an anniversary yet but hopefully soon
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My husband called his mother and asked her to come up and babysit for us while we went out to dinner. We never get to do that anymore and I miss it so much. We did it once a week before our kids came along so it's a special treat for us now. But we moved and the closest relative is an hour away so I thought dinner out was not happening anymore. Anyway, I had no idea he called his mother and set a plan in motion. He called me from work the morning of our anniversay and said his mom was coming that night to watch the kids and we were going out. All day I was so happy. It was so much fun to get ready to go out that I got ready before DH even got off work which was funny because I had time. He needed to shower and change anyway. After we ate we walked around a store and just enjoyed ourselves. It was a wonderful night.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• well... i got preggo on our honeymoon so that is my gift! she was due right by our wedding day :)
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• this year was our 30th. We turned off the phone, locked the door with a note telling every one to go away and we spent the week-end in bed. It was fun and i am very thankful i can not get preggy cuz that would have been the week-end fo it to happen
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• happy anniversary

beeky

• that's a great idea, beeky (the bouquet). i think next time i'm back home, i'll take a picture of the courthouse..and frame it! lol!
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010