How early did you experience pregnancy symptoms?

It's still kinda early in the month (right around ovulation time), and I can't imagine that I'd actually be getting any symptoms yet. But this is the 4th morning in a row that I've been mildly nauseous for absolutely no reason, and I've just felt kinda drained even after a good night sleep. This is very unusual for me, so it started me thinking about it. So I'm curious to see how soon other people started feeling anything.

Faeyette

Asked by Faeyette at 11:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Very early. For my first baby, I had morning sickness within the first week. For the second, a little queasiness by the first few weeks, tenderness, expanding waistline in about a month and a half.

Answer by Bmat at 11:27 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I had constipation the week before I missed my period. Constipation is always a big sign for me.

SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 11:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My first - no symptoms at all... I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost into my 2nd trimester.

My second - week 3 my bb's started getting huge and hard, by week 4 they were so tender to the touch that I could hardly wear a bra. And then nausea kicked in at week 5.
    RealHousewifeOH

Answer by RealHousewifeOH at 11:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Within the first week. I'd been having symptoms for a week and a half before i found out...and i was 3 weeks 5 days. And that's by last period.
    mollymae09

Answer by mollymae09 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• FYI: Morning sickness doesn't usually show up until week 6. (And it did for me like clockwork.) So you're probably just fighting off some stomach bug.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• See I thought it was a stomach bug, but every time I'm sick (weather it's a minor cold or major illness) I will experience vertigo, and I don't fee that at all. It's possible I'm just stressed to the point of nausea, which is pretty likely. But like I said I can't imagine I'd actually be feeling it yet, but it got me curious.
    Faeyette

Comment by Faeyette (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I started having symptoms within a week or week and a half after conception. I knew I was pregnant within a couple of days, but after getting a bunch of negative tests for almost a month, I thought I wasn't. Ultrasounds and her DOB proved I was right, though, just didn't get the BFP til I was about a month.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• im just hittting 7 months and im just now experinecing syptoms of pregnancy. the entire time i never felt pregnant or had ne other side effects.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 12:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I didn't know I was pregnant until I was just over 2 months along but looking back, I do remember having very tender breasts and nipples in February (which would've only been 2-3 weeks into my pregnancy!) and very fatigued by 3 weeks as well!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010