would you? *only bi, bicurious*

married to a man---but if he allowed you, would you mess around with another girl while pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is something my husband and I have discussed for a while now. I think I would if the opportunity came up.. But not just with anyone.. It would have to be with someone I know personally..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• nope. i am bi-sexual but in a committed marriage between 2 people. me and him. no extras
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Not while pregnant, you never know what kind of diseases another person can have! & I wouldn't want to subject my unborn baby to any let alone try & explain to my obgyn how I ended up w/ an STD.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've always been curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. More when I was in high school and college though. I never actually tried it. I don't think I could while I was pregnant or now that I have kids.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 12:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No others in our marriage
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If my husband and I had talked about it and agreed on it (which we actually did while we were still together), I definitely would, but it would have to be someone I knew and trusted.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nope, I wouldn't but only because we're married AND pregnant. I wouldn't subject the unborn baby to any type of diseases.
    Lovebugbaby

Answer by Lovebugbaby at 12:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• don't you think that it would be awkward later on when you saw the lady you chose??? I thought i could with a friend of mine and even told her i fshe wanted to *while we were drinking* that i was down......nothing ever did happen but its just still awkward.....
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 12:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• personally i wouldn't.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010