Best delivery story?

Best delivery story wins Best answer!?!

Mine was boring, I was induced (almost 2 weeks overdue) it took forever for me to dilate! But pushing came easy... Beautiful experience but totally boring delivery! Ha!

Topgunmommy

Asked by Topgunmommy at 12:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine was uneventful,but I'm sure you'd like my cousin Tammy's story. She wasn't due for another 2 wks. She said she was on the phone with her mom and was complaining that she had such a backache all day. She started dinner while still on the phone when she said she could have sworn she heard a baby's soft cry. She tells her mom hang on,and starts looking around. She said she felt a warm wetness as she took a few steps and suddenly felt ALOT of pressure between her legs. She pulls up her skirt and her son's head is out to his top lip! The whimpering was him! She hangs up on her mom and calls 911 and they tell her to hold him in.As soon as the paramedics got there they had her let go,and he just slid out! My 1st thought when I heard it was wow that woman must have excellent vaginal muscles!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Baby #1 came during a huge snow storm, other than that, it was nothing exciting. 6hours of labor, 24 minutes of pushing. there was too much snow for visitors. That was actually a bonus!

Baby #2 was born on Black Friday at 1:10 pm after I went Black Friday Shopping! My midwife and nurses laughed at me when I told them what I was doing before I went to the hospital!

Baby #3 was born after 2 hours of labor and no pushing. I went to the hospital not thinking I was really in labor and at 8.5 cm. About half an hour later I had a big contraction while laying on my side, rolled onto my back and the baby fell onto the bed. Easiest delivery ever!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• LOL...Well, I was "due" March 9. I had an appointment set for March 11. I had gotten up and had a bath, put my make-up on and was brushing my hair about to put it in a pony tail when I noticed my back felt weird. This was at 12:00pm. I sat down for a minute and it passed, so, I went back to what I was doing. Same thing happens again. I finish my ponytail and sat down...the pain came. The feeling got worse and kept coming and going. I then called my mom..she was going to leave work at 12:45 to come get me and take me to my appointment. (My hospital was an hour and a half away and no one let me ever go alone). Well, she decided to leave right then to take me. We got to the doctors office around 2:00 and I go in and inform him I think I am in labor. I get checked and he said I was almost 5cm and tells me to go to the labor floor and tell them I am in labor and he said to admit me. I get there and am put in a gown..CONT
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• hooked to an IV and put in bed. Several ours later, my doc checks in and decides I need my water broken and some pitocin. Couple more hours go by and the nurse asks if I am feeling pressure. I say, "like I need to go to the bathroom?', she says yes. I say, "since I was admitted". She checks me and tells me the baby is right there and get the doctor. He comes right in and breaks the bed down and they have me push. 2 pushes and then a half push and he was born at 7:01pm.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Courtney baby #2 is so funny what a great story, I would so do that I love black Friday!!!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was induced 4 wks early with my son.. After 8 hours of pitocin and nothing, I went in dialated at 3cm and I stayed at 3m for 8 hours. My Dr came in and told me he was going to turn the pitocin way down to give my body a break. He asked me if I wanted anything for the pain, because the irregular contractions were sooo painful. I refused and he said "It may be several hours or even over night before you have your baby.. Mean while, I am going to break your water and while I am doing that decide if you want something for the pain." He broke my water and I said ok for the pain medicine. The guy came in to give me the medicine. He told me to sit on the edge of the bed and I did. He was having problems getting the line in my back. I felt the urge to push and I wouldn't push. The urge became so bad, I just lay back up on the bed, tubes and all in my back. Nurse looked and my sons head was out. 15 mins of labor and 2pushes.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• OMG that is so crazy and absolutely one of the funniest things I ever heard!!!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010