any one else have an ornery baby in utero?

My little girl is feisty already, she hates getting poked apparently b/c at our US she kept trying to get away from the tech and wouldn't uncover her face and yesterday she kicked the nurse for trying to get her heartbeat with the Doppler hahaha.

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My ultrasounds were very long because he wouldnt cooperate. And i had to be put on NST monitors cause i was diabetic and they wanted to watch him, and he would kick the crap out of those so much that they had to start over.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• MY DS was the same. I asked the Dr. and he said "busy in, busy out!" & he was right!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My 20 week u/s took 1½ hours because he would kick off of the wand to hide from her. Or when she would need a specific area he would let he get set and then dart away.

I have noticed that at 22 weeks I could already feel kicks and jabs by laying my hand on my stomach. My first son didn't kick hard enough for that until 28 weeks or so. This kid is gonna be a handful I can tell. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010