Graphic Pregnancy Question adult content

Ok, this is going to gross you out so if you have a weak stomach don't read lol.
Last night I had to go to the hospital b/c I was having HORRIBLE stomach pains, not contractions. I went to the hospital they did tests and concluded that I had no signs of infection, my cervix was closed...outside was about 1 cm but she couldn't get her finger all the way through so she considered it closed. Ok, here comes the gross part....I came home and a few hours later I ....passed gas....and my panties were soaked with this jelly like, pink tinged, watery....stuff! I haven't noticed anything else sense then but what could this be? I'm only 23 weeks...Ive been having some contractions but nothing out of the ordinary. Please help, thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, maybe its fluid from the cervix check but I would call my Dr to make sure.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• well im due in about 50 days so i experience the contractions as well. that sounds to me like ur mucus plug came out. u may want to call your obgyn imediatly u can never be to sure. and id rather be on the safe side and have it checked out but it sounds to me like ur mucus plug.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 12:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It could jsut be normal discharge or some of the gel they used to check you as for the pink some women may bleed after being checked like that.. Just call doctor if your contraction get worse of the pink gosh to red red blood
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• call and ask to speak with a nurse. it could be just from the exam
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• go to your OBGYN for an exam to be safe.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It could be normal discharge for you, or it could be from her checking your cervix, OR it could be abnormal. The only good way to tell is to call her and ask her. Good luck!
    vampiremommy1

Answer by vampiremommy1 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It is too early to be the mucus plug... I think you should contact the doctor.
    LauraGug

Answer by LauraGug at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• it's probably the lube from the exam combined with a little bit of blood also from the exam, if you have no other symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thank you ladies for your help, I will definitely be making a call!
    MommieIsSexay

Answer by MommieIsSexay at 12:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Everyone is different, and presents differently with pregnancy! I would deffinately recomend to call your OB just for reassurance. Good Lucky lady!
    MamaHiD

Answer by MamaHiD at 12:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2010