where did your water break?

Mine broke while i was shopping at Costco!

SunShineMoMM

Asked by SunShineMoMM at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine got broke by the doctor in the hospital. My mom's when she was pregnant with my little sister, her's broke in Walmart. She was in the pad isle, getting some for when the baby was born and it just broke. It looked like she peed herself. Some dumbass laughed and said she should have gotten the pee pads earlier. :-) She wiped her hand over her leg, where it was wet, then slapped his face and told him to go to hell! Gotta love a pregnant woman getting shit!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• two out of three times they had to break it for me. The last time it broke at the top of my stairs, but then I got a forebag and had to have it rebroken.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• With my first when I was on the toilet at home. Before labor started. With my second at the hospital when I was 8 cm.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• on my bed right after i used the bathroom
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• HAHA omgosh i would have done the same thing haha. Luckly mine didnt break all the way at costco..they had to finish breaking it at the hospital
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• At home, when I went to pee.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• my first i was at work and thought i had to pee a lot she put a small hole in the bag so it leaked slowly then when i got to the hospital the nurse broke it the rest of the way checking the baby. number 2 i asked to be induced to the doc broke it for me.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 12:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• In the hospital on a birthing ball. I was sitting on it, and kind of rocking from side to side and front to back and I hear a pop.. like a balloon.. and I stopped to see if anything happend. I got up about ten minutes later to use the rest room and GUSH it all came out! Then the nurse came in to check me out and they didn't let me get back out of bed!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• At home doing a squat position for my hubby to rub out back pain. He made me laugh and I literally thought I peed on myself!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol keep the answers comin ladies!!!
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010