She is suing, what should she get?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_usda_racism_resignation

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 12:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Andrew Breitbart's testicles on a plate?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• play in the media mindfield you are likely to get blown up once in a while. idont see that she deserves anything
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• IDK, maybe reinstatement to her old position? What of the administration that fired her without actual cause? I see a lot of people showing shock at Breitbart's actions (and really? are we that surprised?), but nothing of the disappointment at the people actually responsible for kicking her to the curb. I feel bad for her, but like many in her position, I am sure it will work out for her in the end. Personally, I wouldn't want the job back. I would feel like I was only trying to CMA instead of actually doing a job.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Breibart is the one who took this PUBLIC and showed a distorted view of the truth..to prove a point. Instead of apologizing, he went on FOX and said he didn't care what happened to her

and again, are we really that surprised? I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not.

Answer by QuinnMae
    *******************************************
    I am not surprised. That Breitbart guy is evil. and what is just as worse is the fact that so many Moms here QUOTE amd cut and paste his words from his website!! It is just insane! He is just plain nuts.That's as close to getting to know the devil as any of us will be,really.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think the person who altered the video should give her some money. That sucked for her.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• She didn't get fired, she resigned. They really didn't slander her, they just didn't play the whole video. I don't see where she deserves anything but, hopefully she won't get taxpayer funds.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• How can anyone say that she was not slandered? Breibart took part of what she said and didn't report the full point she was trying to make, WHICH makes him a LIAR, a slandering fool, a charlatan. NEED I GO ON.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well, she should get an apology from pretty much everyone involved, but she shouldn't hold her breath waiting for one from Fox News and Breitbart. They have no shame.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

Funny you should say that..I told someone she should SUE the BALLS off of him since he admitted PUBLICLY he did it to make a POINT about the NAACO and he didnt CARE about what it did to her

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• apology
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010