How do you... it's bent. TMI-TMI-TMI adult content

Sorry if this is TMI, but I don't know where else to ask. My SO's penis is about 7 inches long and is bent, not too badly, but like one side of this 'Y' and it's bent to the right. I have a hard time deep throating and he wants it really badly. I try to work with the curve, but because its to the right its an awkward position. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Please no bashing, it's hard enough to ask something like this. Thanks!

allfiller

Asked by allfiller at 12:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• IDK. My SO's is the same way!! I'd like to hear some of the answers to. Just letting you know you're not the only one!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• try and move with the shape of it? I have no idea what to tell you
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• sometimes it easier if the man is laying flat and you are looking down to try oral that way...because you control the depth and can work around the bend and gag reflex.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Can you approach it from the side?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I try to approach it from the side, but I think the curve may be at more of an angle then my throat because it just doesn't seem to go down, like it gets stuck.
    allfiller

Comment by allfiller (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• What if you use your hand and mouth is one fluid motion? He'll get the sensation of deep throating, but you don't really have to go that deep
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Lean to the side of him where it is bent and start with him soft and then let him harden in your mouth.
    A lot of guys like action more on the end than on the whole thing.. everyone is different.
    Try some numbing creme called Happy Penis as it will numb your mouth and lube him and it tastes good, which will allow you to do more of the oral fun with him. Good luck.
    warriorswife

Answer by warriorswife at 1:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• MamaSarah1104 - that's what I do and he loves it! And yes, warriorswife, that is the way to start the process it does make it easier. Also, where do we find this creme??
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010