Does anyone know anyone in renewable energy? My husband is so interested in getting into this field and we could use some pointers.

prettyhipmom

Asked by prettyhipmom at 12:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• what is it that you want to know?
    i took a topics in environmental pollution class last semester and my proffessor worked in renewable energy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You might want to look at this.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't know much about it but do have a friend that has made millions in the last 10 years in windmills. That would be the area I would look at. She and her hubby do instlation and maintinace.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 7:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Funny you should mention this. My spouse and I are working on starting a company selling and installing solar panels (and possibly windmills) to small apartment buildings.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My husband has been with the same company for 21 yrs...he wants a change. He has been their top salesmen for the last 7 yrs....he can really sell anything and wants to sell renewable energy....keeping in mind he has a family to support...most companies seem to work on 100% commission...that's tough to start out that way when your 43 with many financial responcibilities....any leads to companies?

prettyhipmom

Comment by prettyhipmom (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2010