Do you have any craft ideas for a 10 yr old slumber party?.....10 kids

The party is in two weeks.

prettyhipmom

Asked by prettyhipmom at 12:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• You could have them decorate small picture frames. Then you can take a group picture during the party and print them before the girls go home. They can put the party picture in the frame that they decorated.

You could also have them make their own pizzas for dinner -- a craft and a meal!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Boys or Girls? For boys the messier the better. I love the idea above for girls.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• O my Gosh...silly me...for girls...the frame idea is great....any more suggestions out there?
    prettyhipmom

Comment by prettyhipmom (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ok make ediable trees great for boys and girls you need whip cream in a tub lots of it food coloring and ice cream cones that can stand alone when turned upside down. you take the whipcream and food coloring and make the color you want then spread it on the cone then turn the cone upside down and add candy (M&M, gum drops, sprikles)-this is great for xmas classroom parties.

puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Joanne Fabrics has some inexpensive craft kits; I got a bracelet making one, a key chain, and rings for her party and I think I paid $17 for all of them for 12 girls.

Friendship bracelets are really popular with the tween girls, I think they only require string?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• decorate pillow cases.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My daughter went to a slumber party where they decorated flip flops. They all seemed to love that. T-shirts is another fun idea.
    jenn1172

Answer by jenn1172 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Thanks Everyone...great Ideas....heading out to the craft stor this weekend to check itout...I'll let you know what I do!
    prettyhipmom

Comment by prettyhipmom (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• How about jewelry making. Buy a kit that will have them making their own necklaces, bracelets, or earrings.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• at my daughters bday we made those doorknob hangers from the foams and they have dif sticky designs, also we made jewelry and gave each other make overs, hmm i hope i aint to late responding
    No_Worries

Answer by No_Worries at 8:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2010