Do you roll with it or is everything hard for you?

It occurred to me that I have changed a little bit. I used to be one of those women who everything was hard for me. Every little thing caused me to stress out any change was bad. Now I am a roll with it person.
So do you let things happen easily or is life hard for you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a "roll with it" person.

For me personally. Life and the things it can bring at times, is far easier if I just roll with it instead of fighting. Fighting life, just causes too much stress, worry, and is a pointless expenditure of energy to me personally.

There are very very few things in life that I will bother: stressing about, worrying about, mulling over & over, etc. My view is this: if it's something I have no control over, it's not worth doing those things.. If it's something that I can't do anything about (especially at the moment) then it's not worth doing those things.. If worrying, stressing etc, isn't going to change what's happening, then it's not worth my time nor energy doing it. I handle each situation as it comes up, to the best of my ability, make a decision if I have to, and that's it. No fuss, no muss.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm very laid back. Very easy-going. I just go with it. I don't let things stress me out anymore. If it's something I can change, I'll change it. If it's something I can't, then I just deal.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm somewhere in between, but closer to the "roll with it" side. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've changed as I've aged. I used to get worked up about stuff & other ppl's problems. Now, I stay out of as much drama as I can & if it doesn't involve me my blood pressure doesn't rise. Much more laid back than I used to be, but rush hour traffic can get me worked up every time! I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder-road rage :)
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i'm easy..of course, depending on the situation and the seriousness of it, i might go off like a rocket.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Mostly roll with it!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was a fly by the seat of my pants girl til about 37 or so, then would start freaking out over little stuff, I am now 44 and am doing much better at letting it go again. Much nicer way to live and for those around you too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am forced to roll with it . I like schedules, things planned, and everything orginized.. but my family doesn't play it that way.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010