Looking for a friend and no luck.

I have been searching for a friend of mine for so long, and I'm having no luck whatsoever. I searched Facebook and Myspace and nothing. All sites I have been to require me to pay in order to get the information. I don't want to pay for it, esp if there isn't much. All I know is he lives in Evanston Indiana, which is a tiny town that consists of 750 people. He is 27 years old and used to live in Dale Indiana. My husband knows I am looking for him and he is encouraging me to find him, DH knows we were the best of friends and that's all. Any other suggestions or sites that don't require me to pay? His name is Kory Baker btw.. I am getting discouraged that I will never find him. I just want to know if he is ok and if he has straightened his life out.

PoisonousBlonde

Asked by PoisonousBlonde at 1:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Try whitepages.com
    It's free and you can look up personal and business phone numbers. It only works if he has a land line and is listed though.
    Try classmates.com and see if he's on there. All you need there is the school he went to and the year he graduated. You'll need to pay for a lot of info. but for free you can get some.
    Try googling his name in his local paper. Just google the town and newspaper then try his name.
    If you know his parents or other families names, google them and call them. They probably won't give you his number or info but can pass the message on that you're looking for him and can have him get in touch with you.
    Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i just found my birth father, i did pay to do so, but the site can give you a round about where they are with out paying for it, check out intellous.com, they are good, hope you have some luck with this
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 2:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• if you find any sources pls le me knw I'm 17 and been looking for my father all my life....I knw sometimes yew jus let things go and call it a loss but t would be nice for me to finally meet my biological dad.
    firstimemom816

Answer by firstimemom816 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thanks for the help!

He dropped out of school, because he was arrested for stealing a car and wrecking it when he was 16. He only went to my school for a short time before he was sent to a juvenile detention center. I met his mom maybe once, his parents were never home. I am pretty sure her name is Eva, but she divorced his dad and got remarried, I don't know her married name now.

I agree. I am sure I will have to let it go, because it is going to be impossible to find him. Unless I drive the 1.5 hour to Evanston. Would it be weird if I showed up out of the blue? Looks like the only route I can go at this point.

I hope you find your dad.
    PoisonousBlonde

Comment by PoisonousBlonde (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010