What's in your breakroom?

Do not list tables and chairs, I think that's a given, LOL!

My company has a lot of breakrooms, for each area of the building, they all have vending machines, coffee pots, microwaves, refrigerators a fountain machine.

The breakroom for my area is the biggest (at least for our location--company has buildings in 3 locations), it has all of the above (3 refrigerators, 2 coffee makers to make 6 pots of coffee, 3 vending machines, 2 microwaves) and 4 popcorn machine.

The vending machines suck though because they don't include anything healthy (except V8 juice).

My DH's last job, they actually had a full-sized cafe. I admit, I was jealous, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Right now, we really don't have much of a break room. There is a kitchen that only has one table with 2 chairs. I think that I might create a break room or at least something or someplace where the employees can sit and relax. Most of them leave for lunch though, so I will ask them what they want. So much to do and learn in my new job and so little time.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We have a flat screen tv and a wii fit w/ wii resort.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Breakroom? What's that? We don't get breaks or lunch or anything, so all we have to try to sneak away to is the office in the back of the kitchen which is barely big enough for a desk, let alone people. Thankfully I'm probably getting a new, better job soon.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We don't have a break room. I teach school.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010