Is this even possible?

JLake03 posted:
I was diagnosed with PCOS last year and would go months at a time without a period. I recently started working out and have been having a regular cycle on n my own without B/C. But for the last 2 wks my body has been goin thru something but idk what. i have been literally drained and tired all the time, nauseous at the same time everyday, going to the bathroom alot, sore boobs, the horrendous preggo gas and just basically feeling off. My DH had a vasectomy and the chances of that reversing itself are so slim that i just don't think i'm pregnant! i bought a basal body thermometer and my temp has been up but i still just don't think i could be preggo! What in the world is wrong with me????? TIA for any input.

j_lake03

Asked by j_lake03 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think instead of a thermometer you should have bought a preggo test lol

Lowering your weight can sometimes jump start your period.
    It can also be tricky since lots of pregnancy symptoms are PMS symptoms.

Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 2:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I lost 22 lbs and got pregnant the first month trying. My Dr said that when you drop weight quickly and well....that it jump starts your fertility :) She thinks that is why it was so easy for us to get pregnant :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol @ Gealach i wanted to by a test but didn't want to waste my money so i went for the cheaper thing to waste my money on. i'm not super overweight or anything but birth control just doesn't agree with me and the natural way to keep PCOS under control is by diet and excercise. i usually don't get any type of symptoms before my period it just comes but if i still feel like this next wk i'm going to buy a test.
    j_lake03

Comment by j_lake03 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Get a test fro the dollar store.

Dollar tree has them for $1
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 2:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would definitely buy a test! I've heard of several pregnancies that occured after the husband had a vasectomy so it's definitely possible!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would test, and if your husband never went back for the check up after the vasectomy it could very well have reversed itself.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• @cynprz he had one test after he got it done and it said he was sterile and that was almost 3 yrs ago. i'm tempted to ask him to go get it tested again because they're supposed to test twice i think
    j_lake03

Comment by j_lake03 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010