Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do you get blood test done at?

where can i get a blood test to see if im pregnant at?

Answer Question

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 2:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 10 (483 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • go to your gyno or a general doctor can check you or refer you to a gyno

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

  • Our health department does them

    Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

  • you have to have a referral from your doc

    Answer by hard_hat_mommie at 2:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.