What causes you to pee small blood clot looking things? TMI adult content

I think it's a bladder infection and go tomorrow morning to the doctor to check it out. But it hurts really bad every time I pee and I noticed there's some tiny specks of blood in it. The pain isn't exactly a burning, it's more like how you feel when you're delivering a kid but from your urethra, not vagina. If it is a bladder infection, how do I get relief? I know go to the doctor, but I mean until then. This sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• Could be kidney stones too. If it is a bladder infection, try AZO Standard and drink some cranberry juice, those helped relieve some of my pain. GL!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• cranberry juice
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Cranberry juice
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It sounds like a bladder infection. I've had them, and once there was blood. Definitely go to the docto. Once you start meds it'll go away quickly.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes, I think it may be a bladder infection. Too bad you can't go to the Dr. today because they can get very painful very fast. They will give you a prescription for it. Try drinking Cranberry Juice, it may relieve the pain. You should also try drinking Cranberry juice regularly. The acid in the juice kills bacteria in your bladder. I hope you feel better soon.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've had a few UTIs (Urinary tract infections) and never saw blood. With a UTI, it's kind of hard to find a position to be in where it doesn't hurt. I never had it sting when I pee, but that's also a sign. Also, if you have a UTI, you will feel like your bladder is not completely empty, even if you are on the toilet and have pushed out every possible drop. I think you might have kidney stones from the sound of it. I would try to get into doc today if you can. You don;t want to end up in ER tonight, if it is kidney stones, even UTI I ended up at ER one night first time I got one.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I get like that just before I pass a kidney stone. I have 'silent' ones that sometimes I don't even feel. I don't know they're their until I start peeing blood.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 2:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am not sure. I never did that when I had kidney stones or bladder infection.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010