Ok, what''s with the Meebo thing???

It keeps poping up. I keep signing out and closing it and with each click of my mouse it is back UGH!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 2:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's doing it with me too and it's annoying.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I thought it was just happening to me :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• MAJOR irritating!
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Meebo loves to go crazy on me too!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• meebo connects all your social networks. It connects facebook to cafemom to your email etc. You can actually log onto meebo & look at your email, cafemom, facebook, myspace, twitter....whatever you have linked to your email can be viewed through meebo all on one page. It connects everything together. So, if you're logged onto your computer & you read an article...you'll see at the bottom it might say "like this on faceboook" you can click the "like" button & without even going onto facebook, you can "like" something & it will post on your faceboook page. If you look on your history, it will say a million times "meebo" becaus every time you log onto something, it goes through there. I hope you get what i mean here.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• notice at the bottom it says "chat with your friends from any network".
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Mine has been doing that since the new version of answers and today is the first day I stay on line and not have to reclick being on line and its finally back to normal..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• click on availability & you can click on "sign off chat" then it will give an icon all the way to your bottom right that has an arrow pointing down. If you click on that, it will go away.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My point is, I know what Meebo is...but when I pull down the tab and sign out...and I never signed in to begin with, it keeps poping back up and telling me I am signed in...a glich I am sure
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2010