Okay, so I need some help, I am 19 with 3 kids back to back they are all about 15 months apart. I jus got married in Feb. We found out the we are pregnant and due in Dec. But we dont know how to tell everyine since this with be my fourth kid with in four years. any advice on how to break the news without them being upset?

Mrs.YeahYeah

Asked by Mrs.YeahYeah at 3:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just show up for Thanksgiving and ask if they notice anything different. :-)
    Or you could just call the family gossip and let them spread the news.
    They may say something about it but just let it slide off, or just tell them they aren't raising the kids so while you like that they have an opinion, you don't want to hear criticism for it.
    Good luck and congrats!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know what you are going through. I have a 2yr old, an 11 month old, and I am 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, and last. Family didnt take it that well, but there isnt anything you can do to stop them from being upset, if they will be. Just tell them and get it over with and enjoy your children!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Are you happy about it? Is your husband happy about it?

If so. Then what others feel/think about you being pregnant again is irrelevant..

No one else's opinion should be relevant to you unless: someone else is supporting/providing for you and yours, you are living with someone else (other than your hubby & children)....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• In all honesty I say as long as you're not homeless and aren't living with your parents, have your own place and pay your own bills then if they get upset that's their problem. But as for HOW to tell them without them getting upset, I don't know your situation but if they're going to get upset then there's no way to really tell them.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• WOW,Not really. Do You think they will try and be supportive?
    I am sorry:(
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• first - congratulations!

I would suggest being very positive yourself. Say "I have great news, guess what!' if they are upset, "say awww, don't be a downer, children are a blessing. " good luck :)

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well if you are a married woman raising 3 kids.,... time to act like it.

It doesn't matter if mommy and daddy are mad... too late now you already have 3 kids. I'm sure they got over the idea of you being a very young mom when you got pregnant at 15. If you are going to have kids, get married, and do what adults do.... you need to act like one.

Doesnt matter if they get mad.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• First of all your a married woman, two who cares what they think as long as your happy!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well they shouldn't be upset it's your life right. However it's doen't change the fact you are pg and won't be able to keep it from them for much longer. Just do the yank technique like a bandaid. Just throw it out there and see what happens. That's what I did with my dad. "Hey dad I'm getting married, he's 20 years older than me oh and we're pregnant love you dad, bye" Just a suggestion....lol. GL & GB
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Congrats! Just tell them hun... You are an adult, and you are married! Their opinions really don't matter anymore, lol! I am 20 years old and expecting my third child. My family wasn't too thrilled, but who cares?! LOL!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010