• In the Spotlight:

Garbage bags, Hefty Twist tie or Glad drawstring for the kitchen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I use Glad drawstring force flex trash bags...they are a lillte pricey, but worth it..They NEVER rip. I personally HATE twist tyie bags
    bbennington1

Answer by bbennington1 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I use the generic version of the force flex....they work just as good in my opinion and cheaper....it's a garbage bag, I'm not going to spend to much money on throwing my trash out.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I like the drawstring bags...I don't really care which brand they are, though. The twist-ties are annoying and should be done away with. And the ones without drawstrings or twist-ties are ridiculous as well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I use costco's pull-string bags. Cheap and tough.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i like draw strings that way i dont have to keep track of twist ties...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I use the glad force flex and won't use anything else. my husband came home one time with cheaper garbage bags and I was very upset, but so was he when it came time to take out the garbage.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 9:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I always buy the Glad drawstring tall kitchen bags. I have purchased the cheaper generic bags before but they seem to tear easier and I don't want to clean up garbage mess!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 4:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• cheapest i can get for the whole month ,
    tifywify

Answer by tifywify at 1:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would get the tie kind it's easier that way. And also get the kind that has stuff that won't make the trash smell too. It might cost a little more but it would be worth it.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008