does anybody in here had 3 or more c section and how much can u have please help

Asked by NANA_22 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sister had 4 babies and all my c-section and she's just fine! hope that helps

Answer by LoHgAnS_Mommi at 11:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• My sister had 4 C-sections and her Dr. told her no more. She couldnt have kids the natural way. I guess it depends on your body and how they do each C-section and which direction they cut and how well your body heals.

Answer by vbruno at 11:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• my mom had 3 c sections and she is fine you can't even see the scars...

Answer by crazylissa at 7:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Depends on how well you heal, how your scarring is..and how you feel about it..your doctor can say no more but as with all things that decision is yours (my doctor told me I can have as many as I want)

Answer by OICU812 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Well, most doctors caution against more than 4 c/s. You could always go for a VBAC though and not even have to worry about it. There are many women who have a VBA2C or even VBA3C.

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 3:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

Answer by pegpeg at 12:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008