Do you ever loose it?

I just lost it with a phone tech for my cable service thats being installed right now. Not the tech who is doing the work, his supervisor. OMG,,,this guy was talking so fast and being so rude. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he told me he is the supervisor and I can write a formal complaint. I hate loosing it, but this guy really bugged me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• angryyes sure, sometimes people just make you lose it.

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 3:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No he's not the supervisor! sometimes call centers they just pass the phone to someone else that works with them, at least that's what I've heard LOL, ask to speak to his manager next time. Yes, I've lost it, with our insurance carrier. I was trying to ask a question and she kept cutting me off like she was in a hurry to get off the phone as if she was being timed. I told her that she was very rude, I asked for her name and called back and complained to the supervisor there (or at least I think, ha ha). But seriously if you can't be courteous to customers why the heck are you in Customer Service!

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• dump cable and get satellite.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Not anymore.. But I sure use to when I was younger.

Now, I just don't feel people who irritate me, or suck at their jobs, are worth the time nor energy it would take for me to loose it.. lol I've got little of either, I'm not wasting them on BS or anyone who isn't worth them. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010