Is it Happy Hour all the time now?

I'm honestly not trying to be mean, but I thought the Crazy for Credits happy hour was at night. I see so many legitimate questions getting completely drowned in the Crazy for Credits questions. Can't we limit it to a few on each page, rather than being 95% of the questions? There are people that need advice, and until they make the filter, I don't want to miss their questions.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You got a point! I agree!! I will bump ya!

Answer by older at 3:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thanks! I just don't think that it's fair to those who need legitimate answers that can't get them. The credits are supposed to be an addition to the Answers section, they weren't supposed to turn the entire section into a game.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It was supposed to be just fun on the side, I agree, but I don't see how anyone ever thought this wouldn't happen. Look at how much drama there was over the leader board. Now people can see without clicking anything extra how they rank with each other. I am surprised it hasn't blown up sooner and as more people gain levels it's just going to get worse. I will try to avoid the I told you so's but I know I won't be alone. Some major power users in this section said this would happen. Still, it's pushing site views so the sponsors have to be happy.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010