WHY IS IT SO MANY MOMS HERE THINK PPL ON PA IS THEIR BUSINESS

SORRY LADIES, IM OLD SCHOOL,I BELIEVE MY MONEY HELPS PPL. I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS A PROFITABLE ONE. BUT I WAS ONCE A SINGLE MOM ON WELFARE AND SOME OF YOU LADIES WERE EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES I READ HERE.I DONT HAVE. I DONT HAVE.PPL CAN MAKE THEIR OWN LIVES WE STARTED OUR BIZ A YEAR AGO BY KNOCKING ON DOORS WITH FLYERS SAYING WE WERE LAID OG\FF AND WOULD DO ANYTHING OF HONEST WORK WE R NOW SOLEY LIVING OFF THAT BIZ. , I BELIEVE I PAY MY TAXES FOR PPL THAT NEED IT. AS I ONCE DID .I KNOW ONE LADY THAT ABUSED IT IS PAYING OVER 10K BACK AND COMPLINED SHE DOESNT GET THEM ANYMORE CAUSE SHE ABUSED THEM MADE REMARKS ABOUT HOW POOR THEY R AND CANT GET HELP,WHOSE FAULT IS THAT IF PPL NEED IT THEY NEED IT THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• well, in all reality it is. Everyone has to pay for it so why can't everyone have an opinion about it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• the caps lock is hurting my eyes too much to process your statement
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• While I have no problems with people on PA that need to be, this is an open online public forum. You can expect many different opinions on a situation. If you didn't want people knowing that you are on PA, don't post it online, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• cafemom is a website FULL of women with opninons. if a topic is posted they are going to discuss, battle, and rip it apart. a major issue is that the bulk are judged by the bad apples and many of the bad apples are here on cafemom. bragging about abusing and maipulating the system to get around things. i woudl say take a chill hon. PA, WIC, careseats, spanking, circ, these are all hot button topics on cafemom. and nothing you say is going to change that other people have a RIGHT to thier opinion and to discuss it on cafemom
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well, considering they actually pay for it, it is their business in a way. However..I am fine with PA, even though I've never been on it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am not really sure what you are saying after your question, but if a person is paying taxes, it IS their business!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think that we all need to be reminded that anyone, at any point in time could need to have help. Dont think your better than anyone else.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• horse Pictures, Images and Photos

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree. How ever people aren't paying for it? Like I was so nicely told in a post I get my taxes back in a return. However people some times like to kick others when their down.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• What does PPL on PA mean? Can you spell it out...you know, using actual WORDS. Words , you know the things we learn n school?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010