What did you do for your last birthday?

My birthday was the Monday after Easter so we celebrated on SUnday. We have cake and ice cream and Easter dinner. Nothing too special. What did you do?

tayanddyl

Asked by tayanddyl at 3:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We just went to Golden Corral. This year its on Thanksgiving and I'm not cooking,so off to Golden Corral we go!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nothing special really, went to my mom's she cooked for me, that was nice.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I got a tat and went out with my dh and his brothers and their girlfriends! Plus dinner with my family. Mine is the first week of June.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• my dh was deployed for my bday, so a bunch of girlfriends got together and made me yummy enchiladas and sangrias and we had a good time. they even took my 3yo to the mall so he could pick out a present for me
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nothing just curled up on the couch with DH watching scary movies! Our favs
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My last b-day was my 46th.
    My bestie and I went out for dinner and a show. (the Thursday before)
    My son treated me to a spa visit (just a day spa). (Friday before)
    My husband took me to San Francisco for the weekend. (Friday night-Monday morning the weekend of)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• we went out to eat at Bravo's yumm my favorite! and went shopping! i turned 21 but i couldnt go out and party with my girls cuz im nursing!! oh well always next year!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I did nothing. Well, other than cooking and cleaning and my other daily things. It was just another day.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My last birthday was just this Monday. I spent it at work, then home to my family where we had dinner, cake and I got several of the gifts I have been wanting.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Dealt with getting kids up and ready, brought to school, taking care of the others all day, picking up from school, making supper, just a normal day. I did make myself a special cake though, other than that it seriously was not any different than a normal day.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010