have you ever been embarrassed by a friend's endless requests at a restaurant?

so many requests and complaints that you get really worried that the waitress is going to put something weird in our food!!!

mommy_sam

Asked by mommy_sam at 3:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So many times its not funny!!! I feel for the waitress, too... I did that off and on for 10 years and I KNOW how frustrating it can be. I also make sure she gets a REALLY good tip for putting up with my friend's crap (as long as she did so nicely and didn't spit in our food...)
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• kind of like a double cheeseburger without the cheese or the bun, and a side salad without the tomatoes, carrots, and lettuce? LOL
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Not a friend, but I have several family members that like to complain and make scenes in restaurants. My dad would always get super pissed if the food didn't come as fast as he thought it should. It made trips to restaurants very nerve-wracking.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 3:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• only when I go to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend. He always has a problem with something and it is soooo annoying
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Not embarrassed, but annoyed sometimes. My mom is the biggest complainer in places like that. I told the server once that when she told the cook to spit in the food to make it hers since I wasn't being a pain. :-) One of those times my mind to mouth filter failed. :-) Luckily everyone laughed, no one was mad. And mom did stop complaining so much.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes! Actually, it's my aunt. She always complains and acts like they aren't doing enough for her. Ugh.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Heck yes! Makes ya wanna look at her and just say "B****, quit complaining and eat your darn food!"

My first job was at a Sonic and we had a lady order a freakin' banana split, no banana! Then got made because I charged her for a sundae, lol! What the heck do you think a freakin boat of ice cream with fruit topping is called?! LOL!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Have you been watching "When Harry Met Sally"? lol yes,I have actually. My friend was doing the burger,no bun thing before it was popular. She wanted it no bun,just but the burger on the plate,bring the bun but with butter on it. chopped tomato,not sliced,lettuce leaf,not shredded,red onion if you have it,raw,if not,yellow onion grilled. Soda with ice filled halfway if its cubed,but all the way if shaved. AHHHH!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• my mom is the worst complainer. she always orders an omelet for breakfast, and ALWAYS complains. they didnt put enough cheese. they did put enough cheese but it wasnt spread out properly, they didnt put enough mushrooms, too many mushrooms, cooked to long, not long enough blah blah blah
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My aunt is very demanding at restaurants....so I always make sure we go to a really nice one. (But even still, she'll find SOMETHING to complain about.) She'll request the dressing on the side, so if they put it on the salad she'll send it back. The pasta, according to her, is either microwaved or over-done. The glass or dishes are dirty or have spots. She doesn't like the table & wants to be moved. We ALWAYS end up switching tables...it's either too hot/cold where we're sitting, it's too dark/light, etc. She won't wait on the waiter to move us...she'll get all the stuff and move herself. And if they take too long to bring back her altered plate, she'll tell them to just take it back or she just won't want anything else & just have a glass of wine. So we're all eating & she's not. I feel bad for the waiter. She once left a 10 cent tip for a bad waiter at Planet Hollywood. It's so embarrassing!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010