are your kids athletic?

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep my kids are!! My oldest played baseball for 10 years (took a break thhis year) he also plays basketball and he is in track! My yougest plays baseball, basketball, soccer and this fall he starts football!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well my 2 oldest boys are (14 & 9) my 14 year old loves to play baseball, my 9 year old plays football but they have both played the opposite sport as well. My daughter...uhm she's athletic by force. If it were up to her she would be on the sidelines watching but we don't let her, she's really good at softball so we make her play.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My older two (15 & 13) are in sports... have only ever made the B team.... But they play hard and give 100% on the field.

They have never  been the most talented... but have always been good sports and tried hard.  They love the comradery of sports more than the actual sport itself.

My youngest (9).... well I think at this point in time she is just doing what she has seen her older sibs do.  She isnt too into anything.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My middle son is a natural athlete, he loves to run, play soccer and football, and it comes easily to him. My older son loves playing football, but it does not come easily, he works really hard at it. He will always have to work at it, but he really loves football and so has the desire to work at it. I hope that my middle son isn't discouraged when he has to put forth more effort as he gets into more competitive leagues (he's only 7, so the focus has been more on sportsmanship and fun so far). And my youngest is 4 and hasn't played organised sports yet, but loves to play football, soccer, and street hockey with his big brothers.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010