are your kids already talkin about halloween??

My son has told me so many times this month that he wants to be iron man for halloween, he is 4! When he mentions it my daughter who is 2 gets all excited and say she wants to be Tinker Bell, LOL! have your kids told you what they wanted to be yet?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Every Friggen day!
    She says she wants to talk, I ask about what and it's always "how about Halloween. It's coming up you know"
    She says she wants to be Tinker Bell too. She loves Tink!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nope... I am lol
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• oh wait I started planning for Halloween LAST halloween lol
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes, my son mention it today.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• LOL Hell, I'm already planning my own costume. We're a Halloween loving family. I like the other holidays, but Halloween has them beat by a mile.
    My bubbies want to be heroes. I'm going to be the Mad Hatter, my sister is going to be Alice and my bestie is going to be the Cheshire Cat. I <3 Halloween and dressing up.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• great group costume idea! I been planning my family's lol but I don't think they'll go for it, I wanna do Wizard of Oz just because I want to dress the kids up as flying monkeys >< and I'm the same Gothic, Halloween is my favorite holiday, it's my mom's and my grandmothers too... I think my grandmother liked it so much that's the day she died. Of course that year her birthday was on Thanksgiving day too. She just had to make sure all the holidays were about her that year, jk, love her and miss her lots. Is it BAD that I love Halloween so much that I would rather wait til Feb. to get pregnant to have the chance to have the kid on halloween? LOL
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was born on Halloween and my boys love it. My youngest starts asking me the day after how long till it comes again.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

zadesmom1998

• Yes. Her daddy calls her 'Pumpkin Rose' so she asked to be a pumpkin. I suggested a pumpkin princess and now she is VERY excited by the idea LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010