could i be pregnant?

Im using the nuva ring and ive use it before. u are supposed to use it for 3 weeks and then the week of ur period take it off so i took it off on monday and on tuesday i had sex with my hubby twice is there a chance i could be pregnant? when can i do a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you have sex, you could end up pregnant. Take a test after your next period is missed.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes,buy one at any department store like Target

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• There is always a risk of being pregnant when having sex! Wait three weeks and test!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Quoting Kiwismommy19 -

If you have sex, you could end up pregnant. Take a test after your next period is missed.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• dont you read the brochure for the birth control before you get it? Yes if you have sex, you could be pregnant. end of story!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have read that with nuva ring you can keep using it constantly, you just have to take one out after 3 weeks and you can put one back in immediately for constant protection. (I just recently did research to change from the depo shot)
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• NEWS FLASH! ...this just in.....
    sex found to be the cause of pregnancy

Anonymous

• OT-t I used the Nuvaring for a year and ended up having a stroke and massive blood clots in my brain. . But, generally if you take the ring out the week you're supposed to start your period and then have sex, you won't get pregnant. Even if you can the ring out during the three week cycle for a few hours (ie- to have sex) you will still be protected. My OB/GYN was fabulous about telling hubby and I about all that stuff (hubby felt odd about me having the ring in while we were being "intimate") The Nuvaring was very effective, it just has very adverse side effects.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2010